Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Are you a Christian?

A: Hey, lets go somewhere this Sunday morning.

B: I can't. I need to go for Sunday service.

A: Why?

B: Cos' I am a Christian. Christian goes to church on Sundays.

"I am a Christian"

Believe that most of you have had experienced the same conversation some time of your life.

But, the question is,

Are you really a Christian?

What does a Christian mean?

Christian = Christ + ian

We all know who and what "Christ" is but

What does "ian" stand for?

i =I

a = am

n = nothing or no one.

Referring back to what was said earlier,

Being and declaring yourself as a Christian means
Without Christ, I am no one or I am nothing.

We have to depend and rely on Christ,
when we experienced both negatives and positives in our lives.

Remember to pray
leave everything to Christ
trust Him and believe in Him
be a TRUE and GENUINE CHRISTIAN.





I am a Christian,
and I have Christ in my Heart,
and I will live eternally.