Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Prayer List for Exams

日期

考试者

代祷事项

8 June 2010

Jenny – Accounting

Jessie Ting – Digital Representation

Lots of things to do but still stuck at limbo

Jackie Tiong – Quality Management

Wisdom and especially time management

Stephanie – Strategic Management

Nelson

Shu Chyng – Introduction to Organizational

9 June 2010

Bing Heng – Banking

Eric – Engineering Maths 3A

Stephanie – International Human Resource

Jennifer – Business Computing

Hope can do well in exams

10 June 2010

Justin Tu – Law

Emily – Project Evaluation

Shirley – Understanding Health

Hope that I can revise everything on time and Safe trip back to Sibu

Leslie Wong – Engineering Maths

Time Mangement

Law SK – Engineering Maths

Health

11 June 2010

Justin Tu – Strategic Supply Chain Management

Buong Jing – Accounting Theory

Healthy, Pass all the Exam and Grow in Spiritual Life

Jennifer - Computing

Hope can do well in exams

Aaron Ling – Advance Financial Accounting Theory and Practice

Time Management, Wisdom and Confident

Emily Yii – Film History Major Essay

Jenny – Tax and Auditing

Shirley Law – Human Structure and Function and Foundation of Nursing Practice 1

Hope that I can revise everything on time and Safe trip back to Sibu

Pik Leong – Control Engineering

12 June 2010

Pik Leong – Machine Dynamics 2

13 June 2010

14 June 2010

Grace Wong – Biology

Pray that I have sufficient energy and healthy body to face the consecutive 3 days exams..

Pray that I have wisdom in preparations for the exams and good time management..

Pray that I can discipline myself and can remember what I have been studying

15 June 2010

Grace Wong – Chemistry

Pray that I have sufficient energy and healthy body to face the consecutive 3 days exams..

Pray that I have wisdom in preparations for the exams and good time management..

Pray that I can discipline myself and can remember what I have been studying

Bing Heng – Monetary Policy

Bing Heng – Company Accounting

Melvin Chiew – Bio Med

Buong Jing – Financial Institution

Healthy, Pass all the Exam and Grow in Spiritual Life

Eric – Material and Manufacturing

16 June 2010

Cynthia Wong – Developmental Difference

Stay Healthy, Concentration and able to pass everything, Less Stress and Pressure

Justin Tu – Organizational Behavious and Business Data Analysis

Leslie Wong –Design

Time management

Grace Wong – Maths

Pray that I have sufficient energy and healthy body to face the consecutive 3 days exams..

Pray that I have wisdom in preparations for the exams and good time management..

Pray that I can discipline myself and can remember what I have been studying

Jenny – Excel and Law Assignment

17 June 2010

Jackie Tiong – Computer Integrate Manufacture

Wisdom and especially time management

Bing Heng – Personal Investment

Aaron Ling – Performance Measurement and Control

Time Management, Wisdom and Confident

18 June 2010

Penny Lau – Introduction to Food Industry

Time Management, Health and Dont worry before exam

Aaron Ling – Investment Portfolio and Management

Time Management, Wisdom and Confident

Leslie Wong – Material

Marvin

19 June 2010

20 June 2010

21 June 2010

Melvin Chiew – Cell Biology

Jenny – Financial management

Shu Chyng – Corporate Accounting

22 June 2010

-

23 June 2010

Grace Wong – Chinese

Pray that I have sufficient energy and healthy body to face the consecutive 3 days exams..

Pray that I have wisdom in preparations for the exams and good time management..

Pray that I can discipline myself and can remember what I have been studying

Law SK – Design of Steel and Timber

Health

Shu Chyng – Company Law

24 June 2010

Penny Lau – Maths and Statistics

Time Management, Health and Dont worry before exam

Melvin Chiew – Human Physio

Shu Chyng – Cost Management and Application

Aaron Ling – Consumer Economics

Time Management, Wisdom and Confident

25 June 2010

Law SK – Water System

Health

Leslie Wong – Dynamic

Time Management

Cecelia Yong

Happy Working, Stay Healthy, Neck and Shoulder Pain to heal soon, Consistent Bible reading and Devotion

Ling Jing

适应工作, 祷告,灵修生活